Ultra-pure Vitamin D3
- Supports bone strength and dental health*
- Supports regulation of immune function*
- Supports neurologic and cognitive health*
While vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is made in the skin when 7-dehydrocholesterol reacts with sunlight, many things affect the degree to which this biosynthesis occurs, including time of day, seasons, location, smog/pollution, clothing, shade of skin (darker skin requires more sun), and sunscreen use. Low-cholesterol diets can also affect vitamin D formation.
Key Ingredient Benefits
- Bone Health - Although bone density is most often associated with calcium intakes, insufficient vitamin D negatively affects calcium absorption.
- Reversing Deficiency - Calcitriol, the metabolic product of vitamin D, plays a key role in reversing deficiency and maintaining optimal serum vitamin D levels.
Directions: Take one softgel daily or as prescribed by your personalized program. 30 day supply.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Allergies and Sensitivities
FORMULATED TO EXCLUDE: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
Most of our products are meant to be taken long-term for full health benefits. Dietary supplements are produced from natural plant resources, not drugs or chemicals, therefore it takes longer to achieve the full benefit or reduction in symptoms it addresses. All Ahara supplements are backed by clinical research on the exact formula, and the timeline it took to reach the benefit in the trial is what we recommend to determine if a product is working for you.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Consult with your doctor before taking any dietary supplements.