Supports Healthy Brain Magnesium Levels for Cognitive Health
- Increases magnesium levels in the brain to improve memory and learning*
- Low dietary intake of magnesium is a common problem in most American diets yet it’s responsible for over 300 functions in your body.
Unlike other brain products that work via brain stimulation (often overstimulation), Ahara’s Focus works in part by delivering magnesium directly into synapses, helping brain cells stay healthy and alert without being overactivated.
Key Ingredient Benefits
- Reduces Cognitive Decline - In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of 12 weeks, patients 50-70 years of age taking Magtein®, developed by MIT, demonstrated reduced cognitive declines compared to age-matched controls*
- Improves Brain Function -Studies show that Magtein® crosses the blood-brain barrier and raises the brain’s magnesium levels, which result in increased magnesium in the brain, improving brain function*
- Increases Bioavailability -Patentend TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate is a combination of two magnesium sources known to help mood
Take 1 scoop a day in at least 4 ozs of water. 30 day supply.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Allergies and Sensitivities
FORMULATED TO EXCLUDE: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, and artificial sweeteners.
Most of our products are meant to be taken long-term for full health benefits. Dietary supplements are produced from natural plant resources, not drugs or chemicals, therefore it takes longer to achieve the full benefit or reduction in symptoms it addresses. All Ahara supplements are backed by clinical research on the exact formula, and the timeline it took to reach the benefit in the trial is what we recommend to determine if a product is working for you.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Consult with your doctor before taking any dietary supplements.